With a unique microprocessor controlled electronic design, the GPSC-12-10A offers multi-stage charging to accurately recharge and maintain batteries without electrolyte loss. The GPSC-12-10A is ideal for wet cell batteries. The GPSC-12-10A is a high frequency switching mode 3-stage battery charger equipped with a micro controller and PFC circuit. This allows the GPSC-12-10A to perform intelligent battery management and to provide highly reliable and power efficient operation. Three stage battery charging which consists of bulk, absorbtion and float charge. This is one of the most efficient ways to charge your batteries. This charger is made for smaller batteries and provides up to 10 amps of charge. All installation instructions are provided.
- 10 Amp 3 Stage Battery Charging
- Alligator clips for quick connection to batteries
- 2 year warranty
The GPSC-12-10A features a three-stage charging process, more sophisticated and faster charging than conventional transformer type chargers.
The charging stages are:
- Bulk Stage: Constant current charging at a high voltage level at maximum amperage
- Absorption Stage: Tapering current for the last 10-20% of charge
- Float Stage: Lower voltage float mode to prevent electrolyte loss.
The GPSC-12-10A features include an LED display of battery charging state short circuit and over-temperature protection and a battery type selector switch. The high efficiency electronic design makes them the ideal choice as either a back-up charger or for use with generators.
- Faster charging than conventional chargers
- Three-stage charging: bulk, absorption and float modes
- Full output over a range of input voltages (85-135 VAC), ideal for generator charging
- Small and lightweight, CSA approved