Koehler Bright Star Lighting Products, a recognized leader in the manufacture of Intrinsically Safe portable lighting now offers the 510221. This flashlight, designed specifically for the First Responder market, represents a truly revolutionary design. This light features a low profile, slim line design, with an exceptionally low center of gravity. It is extremely light weight, one of many advantages, resulting from the use of a lithium-ion power source. This light has been designed to exceed, the expectations of today’s First Responders, in both function and design.
This flashlight is the first of its kind to utilize a dual power option. Whether powered by alkaline batteries (model 510304) or our proprietary Li-Ion rechargeable cell (model 510221). Output is an astounding 200 Lumens, with 35,000 candela/ peak beam intensity. The transition to Lithium-Ion, marks a significant reduction in weight, with unprecedented levels of operational reliability, over traditional Ni-Cad batteries. Long run times, with rapid charge intervals, as well as our advanced optical design, offer a piercing beam of white light, capable of cutting through the heaviest smoke. This product is designed to meet and exceed the challenges facing today’s Fire Fighters, while at the same time, providing the performance and reliability which is synonymous with the Bright Star name.
- Division 1 safety approved
- Includes 120VAC charger (Input: 100240V 50-60Hz,0.3A. Output: 12V, 0.5A, 6W Max) and 12/24VDC charger
- First RA light utilizing Lithium-Ion technology
- Supports alkaline (optional accessory Alkaline Battery Tray not included) or Li-Ion battery packs
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
- Ergonomically designed switch for ease of operation
- Waterproof to 1 meter
- 4 hour charge time
- Light weight
- Battery charge indicator
- Low profile design keeps it close to your body
- Unparalleled smoke penetration
- Replaces the 500221
Attention California residents: Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.