The universal programmable battery guard (BG) prevents the excessive discharge of the battery (which would damage the battery) and protects electronic appliances against overvoltage. The BG-60 battery guard has an "Automatic Board System Dectection"; the BG automatically detects the battery voltage (12 or 24V). The BG-60 battery guard is capable of carrying the 60A continuous load and the 65A transient load. There is a choice out of 10 on/off threshold voltage programs, for both 12V and 24V battery systems, which can be easily programmed.
- Can be set to connect/disconnect at several different voltages with jumpers
- Batteries last longer
- Prevents damage to connected components
- Prevents excessive voltage caused by faulty alternators or chargers
- Casework - Anodized aluminium black
- Enclosure Type - IP 66 (Watertight)
Attention California residents. Proposition 65 Warning: Some of the products sold through this website contain/may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.