Samlex uses the highest quality of industrial grade, flexible cables suitable to be used as battery cables for automotive and renewable energy applicaions Key features:
- 600V rating
- Very wide operating temperature of -50 degrees C to 105 degrees C
- High strand count, annealed, and tinned copper conductors for high flexibility
- Ethylene propylene rubber (EPR) jacket provides the high 600V insulation and resistance to abrasion, oils, acids, and heat
Each DC-2000-KIT Includes:
- (1) 200A Fuse Assembly (with fuse)
- (2) 10' #2AWG cables
- Hardware - (6) 11.5" Black tie wraps, (6) 1/2" Cable clamps, (6) #8 x 3/4" Pan head screws
Please check with the inverter's user manual to determine if this is the correct kit for you application before you purchase.
Attention California residents. Proposition 65 Warning: Some of the products sold through this website contain/may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.