Samlex's Inverter Installation kit contains a pair of heavy duty cables and a fuse assembly that is used to connect the inverter to the battery bank. The fuse protects your equipment in the event of a battery short-circuit and the cables provide a safe and easy plug and play connection.
Key Features of the cable provided with the kits are as follows:
- 600V rating
- Very wide operating temperature of -50 degrees C to 105 degrees C
- High strand count, annealed, copper conductors for high flexibility
- Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR) jacket provides the high 600V insulation and resistance to abrasion, oils, acids, and heat
Each DC-2500-KIT Includes:
- (1) 300A Fuse Assembly (with fuse)
- (2) 10' #2/0AWG Cables
- Hardware - (6) 11.5" Black tie wraps, (6) 3/4" Cable clamps, (6) #8 x 3/4" Pan head screws
Please check with the inverter's user manual to determine if this is the correct kit for you application before you purchase.