3000 Watt Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter GP-3000HD
Go Power! GP-3000HD provides enough power to run several appliances at once. With a 3000-watt output, it is the best choice for most large power requirements.
Out of stock
The Go Power! 3000 watt modified sine wave power inverter takes in 12 volt DC power and converts it to AC household power to run loads up to 3000 watts of continuous AC Power. This modified sine wave power inverter comes with 4 AC outlets and can be hooked up to your batteries using GP-DC-KIT5. The GP-3000HD power inverter can surge to 6000 watts. All instructions are provided.
- 3000 watts of continuous power
- Use GP-DC-KIT5 for easy hook-up to your battery
- 4 AC outlets to plug into
- Over voltage, under voltage and overload protections
- 1 Year warranty
The Go Power! GP-3000HD power inverter provides enough power to run several appliances at once. With a 3000-watt output, the GP-3000HD inverter is the best choice for most large power requirements.
Plug your appliances directly into the unit's four AC outlets, or wire the GP-3000HD into your electrical system using the optional Go Power! transfer switch. Features include full overload protection, LED display and optional remote.
The Go Power!™ GP-3000HD Modified Sine Wave Inverter lets you run standard AC appliances wherever you travel. Silent, lightweight, and easy to use, Go Power!™ Inverters bring electricity to your RV, boat, truck, or even your home in the event of a power failure. Simply plug the item you wish to run into one of the AC receptacles. With an inverter, your AC loads run off your batteries and they can be used any time of day or night - without a generator. This versatile product can run:
- Kitchen Appliances - Coffee makers, blenders, toasters, microwave ovens, and refrigerators.
- Consumer Electronics - TVs, VCRs, stereos, vacuum cleaners, lighting, fans, DVDs, and satellite dishes.
- Power Tools - Drills, saws, grinders, and electric tools.
- Office Equipment - Computers, printers, fax machines, and monitors.
Ideal for powering several appliances, or as a source of emergency back-up power, the Go Power!™ GP-3000HD is suitable for a range of applications:
- Utility trucks
- RVs and Campers
- Long haul trucks
- Mobile offices
- Service vehicles