This item qualifies for free ground shipping within the continental USA only.
Take the Koolatron P85 Krusader Cooler/Warmer shopping and put your perishables in the cooler, then finish your other driving errands while the cooler protects your food. When you are not using your Koolatron P-85 Cooler on the road, it can double as a bar fridge or student dormitory fridge with the addition of an AC adapter (sold separately).
- Empty weight - 16.6 lbs
- Capacity - 52 quarts, 80 12 oz. cans or 9 2 liter bottles (6 standing vertically and 3 laying horizontally)
- Cools to approximately 40 degrees F below the ambient temperature
- Warms to 135 degrees F
- Internal shelf slides on a ledge or can be used vertically as a divider
- Long life brushless motor
- Can be used horizontally (chest position) or vertically like a fridge
- Height - 20 inches
- Width - 20.5 inches
- Depth - 15.5 inches
- Interior Height - 16 1/2 inches
- Interior Width - 11 1/2 inches
- Interior Depth - 14 1/2 inches
- Power Usage - 12 Volts/4.5 amps DC
- Made in Canada
Available Options - Please note that if you select one of these options (TC-2, TC-5, TC-5HT) there is a 2-3 week lead time and an additional cost that will be applied.
- TC-2 Factory set point controlled thermoelectric
- TC-5 Heater Only
- TC-5HT High Temperature Heater Only
The TC-2 and TC-5 are all available for the P-20, P-27, P-75, and P-85 Koolatron models. Some restrictions apply with the P-85. Please confirm application with us before purchase.
The TC-2 will automatically switch from cooling to heating mode as required to maintain the set temperatures. Maximum heating is approximately 80-100°F above the ambient temperature. Maximum cooling capacity is approximately 40 to 46°F below the ambient temperature. Please note the P-85 cools approximately 40+/-3 Degrees F below the ambient temperature.
Automatic cooling & heating control, factory set min & max limits with minimum 1.0ºC range and 0.5ºC increments no display, no battery, no tampering.
The TC-5 and TC-5HT are heater only arrangement. The heater array has a super precise computer set temperature sensor/controller that maintains contents at preset temperature specified by the customer (We will call you after you place your online order or place your order by phone). Designated for continuous operation in heater mode.
Automatic heating control, factory set min limit with 0.5º increments up to 50ºC no display, no battery, no tampering. TC-5 Maximum temperature is 122°F.
Automatic heating control, factory set min limit with 0.5º increments from 50ºC up to 71ºC no display, no battery, no tampering. TC-5HT Maximum temperature is 160°F.
Units with options are not returnable.