This item qualifies for free ground shipping within the Continental USA only.
The PST-600-12 DC-AC inverter converts 12 Volts DC to 600 Watts of pure sine-wave AC power at 120 Volts, 60 Hz. The unit comes with pin-type battery cable lugs. Features include built-in electronic GFCI, overload protection, low battery alarm / shut down, low idle power draw of less than 0.5 Amps. AC power is available from a NEMA-20R GFCI duplex outlet on the front panel. Safety certified to UL standards.
- High Efficiency
- Temperature controlled cooling fan
- Low interference wide operating DC input range (10.5 - 16.5 VDC)
- Low idle power draw
- Pure Sine Wave Output Voltage
- Overload Protection - when load is too high shuts down sine wave power inverter
- Short Circuit Protection - shuts down sine wave power inverter when output is shorted
- Optional remote control RC-15A (sold separately)
- Dual GFCI protected AC outlets
- 120 VAC output
- Compact and light weight
- Comes with pin type battery cable lugs
- Safety certified to UL standards, FCC compliant
Attention California residents: Proposition 65 Warning: Some of the products sold through this website contain/may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.