The SEC-1212 high efficiency UL-60950-1 approved AC-DC power converter provides a highly regulated output DC voltage of 13.8 Volts at 10 Amps with an AC input of 120 Volts, 60 Hz (230 Volts, 50 Hz model also available). These advanced switch-mode DC power supplies were designed specifically for use with land mobile radio. The power supplies produce clean reliable power and are highly filtered to suppress RFI. The unit comes with a detachable power supply cord with NEMA 5-15P plug. Features include over-current, short-circuit and over-voltage protection. The AC-DC power supply conforms to FCC Part 15(B), class B digital device.
- Two way radio base stations
- Communications systems
- Security systems
- Test equipment
- GPS receivers
- Automotive & Marine displays
- DC computers
- 12 Volt lighting systems
- OEM applications
- Advanced switch-mode technology
- Reliable power with minimum weight and size
- Circuit innovations minimize output voltage ripple and RFI
- Input voltage can be set at 120VAC or 240VAC
- UL listed to both USA & Canadian safety standards.