This item qualifies for free ground shipping within the continental USA only.
The SEC-2425UL is an advanced fully automatic three-stage 25 Amp battery charger which is ideal for charging all types of 24 Volt lead-acid batteries ( Flooded / Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) / Gel Cell) from a 120 V, 60 Hz or 230 V, 50 Hz AC source. By means of a DIP switch setting, conversion to a two-stage algorithm is possible to charge batteries connected to a DC load (DC UPS). The unit can also be used as a DC Power Supply. Features include overload, short-circuit, reverse polarity and thermal overload protection. The unit allows charging of up-to 2 separate battery banks.
- Switch mode technology for high efficiency, lightweight and quiet operation
- Automatic operation for ALL lead acid batteries
- Can charge 2 banks of batteries simultaneously, no isolator necessary
- Can be used as a power supply or DC UPS when used in conjunction with a battery
- User selectable (by DIP Switch) for 2 or 3 stage, rapid and safe charging of stand alone and loaded lead acid batteries
- Fan cooled based on output current
- Optional remote LED panel with 33' of wire (model 900-RC) for remote On/Off control and indication of charging status
- Includes temperature sensor to prevent under/over charging of battery if temperature varies extensively
- Voltmeter and Ammeter for monitoring